Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » DBLink for Apps Finance Module (Oracle Apps 11i)
icon6.gif  DBLink for Apps Finance Module [message #292447] Tue, 08 January 2008 23:44 Go to next message
mehulmb

Hello Friends,

I am making one report of Pending CRC PRC in Oracle Apps Finance Module. We have two instance one is in India and another is in USA. I want to make DBLink to collect data of IndianLocalization in our query. My data which is reside in IndianLocalization is Customer Order No, Customer PO, GC Note No. etc. I am new in Oracle Apps so that I dont know that how to get these data from Indianlocalization through DBLink.
Re: DBLink for Apps Finance Module [message #292888 is a reply to message #292447] Thu, 10 January 2008 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skooman
I'm not sure what your problem is. Did you read the manual about database links? What did you try? What didn't work?
Re: DBLink for Apps Finance Module [message #292893 is a reply to message #292888] Thu, 10 January 2008 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mehulmb

Sir,

Actually we have two instance here. One is in india and another is in USA. now i want to fetch data from india instance through the dblink. actually I am getting one reference number generated in usa instance and used that reference number in india instance and then fetch the same data from india instance that why i want to create db link.
Re: DBLink for Apps Finance Module [message #292897 is a reply to message #292893] Thu, 10 January 2008 02:31 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
Quote:

Did you read the manual about database links? What did you try? What didn't work?
By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: inter company
Next Topic: Closing process - in finance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 18:56:35 CDT 2024