Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » More4Apps Bill of Materials interface via Excel
More4Apps Bill of Materials interface via Excel [message #205194] Thu, 23 November 2006 18:31 Go to next message
dwright_nz
Hi All,
I've taken part in developing the Bill of Materials Wizard for the team at More4Apps.
It is an Excel based front-end for the Oracle Bill of Materials Interface. This program contains the validation and defaulting rules of the Oracle forms plus the capabilities made possible by the popular More4Apps spreadsheet model. You can download existing data from Oracle as the basis for your new Bill of Materials and employ the features of Excel to help prepare your data. This is the perfect tool for data conversion, or where you create many similar bills of material at the same time and want to validate and load them in one go.
For more information visit www.more4apps.com there is an on-line demo, you can also download a trial version. I'd appreciate any feedback on this product, especially enhancement requests!

Regards,

David Wright.
Re: More4Apps Bill of Materials interface via Excel [message #293782 is a reply to message #205194] Mon, 14 January 2008 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
patilvishals
Hi David,
I just want to know one thing about MORE4Apps.
1. Will it make changes in database?
2. Is it worth implementing in APPS?
3. Does it make any security holes to my system?

If you have any idea pls reply.

Thanks
Vishal
icon12.gif  Re: More4Apps Bill of Materials interface via Excel [message #293802 is a reply to message #293782] Tue, 15 January 2008 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dwright_nz
Hi Vishal,
I just want to know one thing about MORE4Apps.
1. Yes, via oracles standard API's so changes are supported by oracle.
2. Of course it is Smile I've also written a routing wizard tool to load routings.
3. Not that I know of, it uses the same security for logging in as an end user of oracle apps.

Regards,

David.
Re: More4Apps Bill of Materials interface via Excel [message #294913 is a reply to message #293802] Sun, 20 January 2008 19:13 Go to previous message
patilvishals
Hi David,
Thanks for your valueable reply.
We are just implementing more4apps for ap interfaces.I may need your help,if I face any problem. Razz .
Hope you will guide me.
Thanks again.
Vishal
Previous Topic: Oracle11i Manufacturing complete module documents
Next Topic: Purchase Requisition, PO
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 18:07:21 CDT 2024