Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Quick question on RUEI install configuration (RUEI 12C Release 4 (12.1.0.5))
Quick question on RUEI install configuration [message #608655] Fri, 21 February 2014 14:33 Go to next message
ashishmehta_us
Folks,

I have started the installation procedure, downloaded RUEI 12C Release 4 (12.1.0.5).

I had a quick question .

I am planning on using the following install option:

Installing and Configuring , Reporter and Collector component on the same server (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5)

Use the remote Reporter Oracle db, 11gr2 on a separate server (Suse 11, x86-64)

This configuration should work , the Oracle db is running on Suse 11, but the RUEI components are running on RHEL 5 ?

Thanks,

Ashish

Re: Quick question on RUEI install configuration [message #640107 is a reply to message #608655] Wed, 22 July 2015 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
csandhya
Hi,

We have Installed and configured RUEI 12c Release 6 (12.1.0.7) for Linux x86-64 on Oracle Linux Server release 6.4.
I assume next step would be synchronizing RUEI with EBS production environment, hence following the document " Oracle® Real User Experience Insight Accelerator for Oracle E-Business Suite Guide Release 6.5.0 for Linux x86-64 E17193-02" .

As per this document:

In order to facilitate the correct monitoring of EBS-based applications by RUEI, you
need to do the following:

1. Install the accelerator package RPMs on the RUEI Reporter system.
2. Verify the scope of monitored traffic.
3. Specify the cookie technology used to track user sessions.
4. Create and configure the EBS suite(s) required for your EBS-based applications.
5. Synchronize the information held within RUEI with the EBS production
environment.
6. Verify and evaluate the EBS suite configuration.
Each of these steps are discussed in more detail in the following sections.

Now, when I'm trying to Install the accelerator package RPMs on the RUEI Reporter system, I'm unable to install suites.

pwd
/root/RUEI/121

root:hostname # ./ruei-install.sh suites
error: open of suites failed: No such file or directory
error - installation failed

Any one can help me from where can I get accelerator package rpm on RUEI system to Install?
Does it mean I should Install rpm ux-suites-ebs-12.1.0.7.0-20150128.x86_64.rpm ?

Please help if anybody encountered this error.

Thanks & Regards
C Sandhya.
Re: Quick question on RUEI install configuration [message #640110 is a reply to message #640107] Wed, 22 July 2015 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lalit Kumar B
Hi Sandhya,

Welcome to the forum!

Please read and follow the OraFAQ Forum Guide and How to use [code] tags.

OP never came back after he posted his question around an year and a half back. Also, if you have a new question, then create a new topic.
Re: Quick question on RUEI install configuration [message #642007 is a reply to message #608655] Sat, 29 August 2015 13:51 Go to previous message
jshields70
Ashish, This is an old post, but I'll reply to it anyway still its still an active post. The OS on the remote database isn't an issue with compatibility for RUEI running on separate machines.
Previous Topic: RUEI Installation stalled as we are unable to proceed further post Installation in order to check th
Next Topic: Unable to determine local host from URL REPOSITORY_URL (split from zombie topic)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:32:59 CDT 2024