Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » OEM Re Configuration Oracle 10.1.0 (Oracle 10G, 10.1.0, AIX 5.3)
icon5.gif  OEM Re Configuration Oracle 10.1.0 [message #529860] Thu, 03 November 2011 07:38
dbaamrgmailcom

Hi,
I'm Amaranath, joined as a fresher Oracle DBA 3months back. I'm the only Oracle DBA in my Company. So I am forced to do performance tuning in one of our client Production database.

I need to re configure the OEM to perform SQL tuning.
Because,when starting the db console in production Oracle 10.1.0 database and tried to open in browser, below message is getting in that page.

"The database status is currently unavailable. It is possible that the database is in mount or nomount state. Click 'Startup' to obtain the current status and open the database. If the database cannot be opened, click 'Perform Recovery' to perform an appropriate recovery operation"

I checked in the database that "sysman","dbsnmp" and other "sysnonym" and "related role" not found in the database.

Please help me out to recreate OEM in Oracle 10.1.0( database control)?(I know how to re configure OEM from Oracle 10.2.0 onwords)

Note:I came to know OEM configuration is different in Oracle 10.1.0 and in Oracle 10.2.0 onwords.

Thanks in Advance.
Previous Topic: Alert Notification From Enterprise Manager
Next Topic: Real Application Testing versus upgrade plan
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:39:32 CDT 2024