Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Popup/New Window - APEX page
icon8.gif  Popup/New Window - APEX page [message #511418] Sun, 12 June 2011 23:06
karshan66gmailcom
Hi,

I am new to Apex and trying to develop an application. Need Help! Help with coding and navigation in apex will be great!
My problem is to create apex page as popup window!

What i have done:
I have an image button(page item) which onclick apparently branches to another apex page - which displays several images and on submit returns the image information back to where it was called and setting the values in the respective text fields. I have implemented it.

What I need:
But I want to make this apex page with several images as a POPUP WINDOW or NEW WINDOW and upon clicking should close and return values to textfield in the parent apex page (like before). Is it possible ?

(2 is my parent page. 15 is my target page number)
What I have proceeded with:

Try 1: In the branch to the apex page (condition: button pressed-Go), i chose URL and in the URL target wrote :
javascript:popupURL('f?p=&APP_ID.:15:&SESSION.::::P15_PAGE_CALLED:2'')
But it branches to a blank page (not even pop up) which displays
"Location: f?p=145:2:4321906619921733::NO" instead of displaying page 15 as popup window.

Try2: Instead of Branching,
I pasted
onclick="popUp2('f?p=&APP_ID.:15:&SESSION.::::P15_PAGE_CALLED:2');" in Button attributes
I get a popup this time (yay!) but its an error display page which says:

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
mod_plsql: /pls/apex/dev/f HTTP-400 Missing '=' in query string or post form

What Else Can I do to make it work?

*Need Help guys!
Popup page or New window page is required.*

Thanks in Advance.
Previous Topic: ID in procedure after submit is NULL
Next Topic: Oracle APEX
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:48:25 CDT 2024